Oct 28, 2009

Hate sharing....

There's chicken happenin' in the big room where the big white cold thing hides our food. I can hear the sharp thing sliding on the wooden thing. Yep.... she's making chicken bits....
Don't make me beg.... don't make me beg....
Ugh..... she made me beg...


Ratty, ya pig....move your BUTT!!! It's my turn..... I'll beg....


Don't make me share.... don't make me share.....


Ugh.... she made me share

now what can I do?..... a drink from the big white porcelain drinking bowl perhaps? Oh, it's closed. Too bad... might whinge a bit and then have a nap




just for a change....

purrs

Norm and Ratty xxx

ps.... our staff always read your comments out loud to us and we always have a good laugh! So thanks..... :-)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I can absolutely honestly say that THIS is my most favoritest blog ~ it truly is! Thanks so much for sharing!!!! It makes me happy to see Norm and Ratty and what they're up to!

Norm and Ratty said...

Well Jenn, thank you for your lovely words... purr purr purr...
and did you know it's our most favouritest blog too??
We're going dancing today, our staff will take photos...
Ratty xx