Oct 2, 2009

I'll type because I am older! ahfeonfsowa RATTY GET OFF THE KEYBOARD!!!!!

"Oh we're gonna take a walk outside today, we're gonna see what we can find today, we're gonna take a walk outside today, we're gonna see what we can find today. On a pretty little place the sun comes up on two curious cats and no pug nose pups, a brand new life oustide the door, we'll follow our nose and go explore"
Welcome to our Blog! My name is Norman Chester and along with my Brother Ratty we are proud to bring you "Underbelly-A Tale Of Two Kitties". A fleas and all sneak peek at into the secret goings on of two very adorable cats (If I do say so myself).
"And don't forget the chickens"
No Ratty I won't forget the chickens.

1 comment:

Linda Roetman said...

This message is for Norm and Ratty.
Must you two Furbies be quite so catty?
Taking a walk, a walk, you say?
It must be a lovely sunny day.

Yeah, well, where I live it's now getting cold.
Therefore, I cannot be so bold.
If I went for a walk, a walk today.
I'd freeze my tush, my tush, I say!

So, I'm a might bit envious of both of you.
I'd like to roll around on the grass too.
I'd like to explore and chase the chicks,
Or find other ways to get my kicks.

Your dramatic roles are well defined.
And I think your acting is divine!
Is the movie "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner"?
If so you're both a couple of winners!!!

One of your fans,
Linda Roetman